Friday, April 23, 2010

Kitchen Utensils

I have always been in a lookout for tableware that is suitable in our kitchen. I'm not a good designer at all when it comes to decorating the house. I try to just make it more like a home as possible. I check online for new patterns and colors that are in so I will know what I want. It helps a lot. I also like finding cheaper but nice decor.

Right now, I don't have a lot of flatware. When people come and visit, it's always a problem for me. I do like it when they all have the same design, that way it looks better. Before when I was single I wouldn't care. Now that I have my own family it made me care more. I like looking at stuff from the Food Network. They have tons of kitchen stuff that I love and they're not expensive. Someday, I will buy more.

No comments: