Thursday, April 12, 2012

We Talked about it

Contribution by German Flowers

My husband and I discussed Riverside Satellite TV at length and ultimately decided when we moved we need to give the kids something to be excited about. We were already asking them to give up all their friends and stuff and we knew they were going to be exceedingly sad so we thought that satellite TV with lots of channels would be a good way to bring them joy. We have to take this job because my husband is being promoted within his company which is a good thing but it got me moving halfway across the country which is clearly stressing the kids out. Our oldest is actually just starting high school and I knew she was really nervous because not only will she be a freshman, she will be new in town, too. My kids are really strong though and I know if anyone can assimilate in this new situation is them. They are really wonderful kids and I am fully confident we will get through this as a family like we always do.

No comments: