Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just Writing

Every morning for several days now, I wake up early with a goodbye kiss from my husband. Later in the morning, the sound of heavy machine fixing the road in the neighborhood which is super annoying wakes me up. The kiss from my husband is the best, now I look forward to it everyday. Sometimes I don't want him to leave. Then the annoying noise outside which wakes me up really upsets me. I need to get all the sleep before going to work. It's hard to be pregnant and people say it's harder on your first one. My breasts are really tender which makes it hard to run around my workplace, my lower back hurts, and wanting to throw up while working are the hardest things I have to deal with. But like every mother feels, I'm excited to see my baby, to know whether it's healthy and buy baby stuff. I'm excited!

No comments: